When manufacturing medical devices, precision and experience are essential to the process. This is something we have learned and use every day, and have done so for over 40 years, to ensure precision assembly that is easily replicable and robust.
At Europlaz, we focus on providing expert production facilities and medical device assembly techniques to facilitate a wide range of medical device assembly demands, including design and prototyping, manufacturing, and packaging. Our complete service also includes cleanroom manufacturing that fulfils the required specifications based on specific medical classifications.
All of this means we provide an all-in-one medical device assembly and packaging solution for large and small orders. Contact us today to find out more about our flexible contract medical device assembly services or read on to find out more about our capabilities.
Range of medical device assembly capabilities at Europlaz
Our wide range of capabilities from medical device design right through to production and fulfilment, all form part of our complete development process guided by industry experts and transparent quality checks every step of the way.
We can accommodate every part of the medical device contract assembly process at Europlaz. From prototyping to moulding and welding, assembly and bonding through to printing, filling, packaging and labelling. We offer several moulding techniques including:
- Rapid prototyping
- High cavitation, fast cycle
- Over moulding
- Optical moulding
Along with moulding and design, we can also support a variety of bonding techniques. Our medical device assembly lines are flexible and accommodate manual, semi-automatic or automatic assembly. To support this, we will help you decide which is the most suitable for your product in the planning and design stages of production. Our bonding techniques include:
- Ultrasonic welding
- Hot Plate welding
- Hot-wire welding
- Adhesive and ultraviolet bonding
We also incorporate multi-colour pad printing if required. Our ISO Class 7 cleanroom facilities cover over 9,500 square feet, allowing us to increase our offering with services like ultrasonic cleaning as well as packing techniques such as:
- Blister packaging
- Pouch sealing (roller and bar)
- Label production (including custom barcodes)
- Packaging validation
These methods are appropriate for a wide range of materials and devices and ensure that your end product will be ready to ship at industry standard every time. Our production lines are fully flexible as we aim to accommodate the requirements specific to your product.
If you’d like to know more about these processes or how we can help you, book a call with our team. We’re happy to answer any questions and help us better understand your project.
Benefits of having a flexible medical device assembly line
All of the above means our in-house automation capabilities are versatile. We can design, source and commission equipment to complete and verify assembly tasks. This makes our service fully flexible, which can benefit you in the following ways:
- Speed. We create medical device assembly lines that are specific to your product and will create a smoother process, as every component of production is tailored to create your product in the most cost-efficient way.
- Lower costs: Not only does a quicker assembly cut costs, but by using a contract manufacturer you can access bespoke production equipment and skilled experts with experience in gaining production efficiencies.
- Increased output. At Europlaz we house a range of machines at a range of sizes, and our flexible production capabilities allow for small/large scale operations.
- Ability to scale. As well as increasing output, the machines we provide can be modified to scale production up or down depending on the needs of our customers.
Europlaz is an experienced contract manufacturer with fully flexible medical device assembly lines. We can accommodate many requests and specifications, so we are ready to work on your device today. Contact us or complete the form below to find out more about how we can help you today.