INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://europlaz.co.uk/ (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for one of our services, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contact us and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Our website uses analytics cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website, capture generic data about our users and also allows us to improve our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Europlazor substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at our contact page.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a feeto meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Separate legal notices tab:
Europlaz, chambers of Europlaz is: -represented by Europlaz registered with the bar council of England & Wales -subject to the bar standards board code of conduct
Separate complaints procedure tab:
We recognise that it is important that all complaints are dealt with promptly, courteously and in a manner which addresses the issues raised in accordance with our procedures.
We pride ourselves on aiming to provide an excellent service to clients at all times. However, we recognise that there may be occasions when clients feel that the level of service has fallen short of that which is expected from someone at Europlaz. If that is the case we would prefer to know straight away, so that we can try to do something to rectify the matter immediately to your satisfaction. If we are not able to resolve matters, we understand that you may feel that you would prefer to make a formal complaint. We therefore take feedback, complaints and the investigation of them seriously so that we may learn and further improve what we do. If you have a complaint, we encourage you to let us know as soon as possible. We recognise that it is important that all complaints are dealt with promptly, courteously and in a manner which addresses the issues raised in accordance with our procedures and professional obligations. It is not necessary to involve solicitors in order to make your complaint but you are free to do so should you wish. Our Complaints Procedure deals with service issues. It is not usually appropriate for chambers to deal with allegations of professional negligence or serious misconduct under the Code of Conduct. In so far as a complaint extends beyond service issues into issues of misconduct we may suggest that it be referred to the Bar Standards Board. In so far as your complaint raises issues of professional negligence the Barrister is required to report the same to their professional indemnity insurers who may elect to deal with it themselves.
Formal Complaints made in Writing
Please make your complaint by letter or email to the Head of Chambers who will have the initial responsibility for handling your complaint. It would be helpful if you could include the following information so we can deal with your complaint as effectively as possible:
- Your contact details including name, address and, if applicable, email address;
- Whether you are a client, instructing solicitor or had some other role;
- The name of the member of staff you are complaining about;
- The nature of the complaint;
- What the member of staff was asked to do and what happened or did not happen;
- What steps you would like to see taken to resolve your complaint.
Once your formal complaint has been received, the Head of Chambers will explain to you how it will be handled. We try to keep this process flexible to take account of different circumstances. In principle, it will work as follows. We will aim to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 7 days of receipt, or sooner, and provide you with details of how your complaint will be dealt with. You may be asked to provide further information if it is required. Within 14 days of acknowledging receipt of your complaint, we will write to inform you that the Head of Chambers has been appointed and the date by which we aim to send you their response, after a thorough investigation. This would normally be within 14 days of the Head of Chambers being appointed. If this is likely to be delayed for some reason, we will write to you to explain this and also the new date for their response.